Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! International

HiWe have just arrived in Australia and I have the Travel and Travel Inclusive bolt ons. Does this cover the cost of local calls in Australia ?If not, should I also buy the International bolt on ?

Eppoes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone abroad - trying to get new sim card asap

Hi, I lost my phone while abroad. I've managed to lock it, my concern is now trying to get a new sim ASAP. I've been locked out of my email and WhatsApp accounts as they need the old number working for 2 step verification. I'm in a massive rush as am...

Jaquito by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pre-order offers & Switch Up

How can one get any pre-order offers like:Pre-order and claim a Galaxy Watch6 worth £289. Ends 25 January. If on switch up I would have to do it on the 26th, the official release date for the S24U? Are us Switch up users just SOL?

Nagasaki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Are O2 in Breach of Contract?

Hi all,Can someone please help me on how you can get someone from O2 to actually ring you?I've had an issue, in Novemeber, I moved my number from Sky Mobile. It only works sporadically, many numbers (EE, Sky and some others not on O2) cannot ring me....

Direct debit

Was notified by O2 in December that direct debits would change but we didn’t have to do anything. Now we have emails saying that O2 were unable to collect direct debit as normal! Have had this contract for over 18 months without any problem before.

JM2024 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal failed - already charged my monthly tariff

I’ve been charged the monthly tariff but my plan hasn’t auto-renewedwhat do I do now? How do I get my money back? p.s: I’ve recently lost my sim and went to an O2 store and got a new sim for the same number and the salesperson as assured me that ever...

O2 Switch Up - Phone condition Q's

I have O2 Switch up. I have used it a few times now and my phone was in mint condition but this time I have managed to get a fairly deep scratch on the screen. Its about 5mm long and deeper than a surfce scratch. I have tried to take a picture of it ...

Nagasaki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! They’re making me stay!

I need some helpi want to transfer my mobile number to a new provider but because I’ve got an Apple Watch on my account they are saying I will have to pay the outstanding balance for the watch if I transfer my mobile number I have not heard of this b...

Pop82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Could I make a claim for phone repair or replacement 

Lmccrea88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT INVOICE JAN23-DEC23

Good Day, I need to download VAT invoices for my account for the period January 2023-December 2023. It's not very easy on the website nor on the app. Can you please help me? Many thanks!