Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Selling old handset

Just upgraded last week and wanted to sell my old handset back to o2 but the link seems to be closed now

AMH11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused with Tariffs

So I returned my S21 Ultra Upgrade into store to order the new iPhone 13 Pro Max instead. My upgrade status changed today so I went an ordered the 13PM. Once I placed the order I noticed the tariff has changed. So less than 2 weeks ago I got 50GB tar...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages

Hello, I'm wondering how much it costs to send a video through messages?

Steven26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Joining O2

I recently had issues with Vodafone as their signal was dreadful as decided to join o2. Firstly the signal has been worse than with three however my main issue is that I’ve now been hit with a huge charge from Vodafone. I requested to leave within th...

whit66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I’m interested in upgrading my iPhone 11 to the iPhone 13 pro max but as I’m a valued vip customer and been with you since iPhone 5. Could you not make that my payments are more or less the same as I’m paying now

Lesleyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

Hello. I would like to order an esim 

Will95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using a number from another provider

May l kindly use O2 network but keeping the Vodafone line.I have been given a PAC number

SN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP PLEASE

Hello I have just received my new pay monthly contract simcard. I am currently using it now. On the my o2 website it has asked me to enter my mobile number with the account which I have entered but it comes back to tell me this number is already in u...

K_C1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos