Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cannot receive calls or texts

Hello I moved from EE to o2 on 29/1/2023 and the sim is activated on the same old number on since the new o2 sim is activated i can make calls and access internet i can also send text messages but cannot receive any calls or texts or otp's. since tha...

Sanmala by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

hi. Am osvaldas . What happened with my number? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Osvaldas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

My bills are fluctuating and recently getting really high in price?

Miranda4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT invoice

You told me you would provide my bills with aVAT invoice but you still haven't done this. Please do this now.

DJE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Every purchase made to date

Hi I've been with o2 for 30 years... is there a way I can look at all purchases I have made from them? Thanks in advance

Dee14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No calls or data

I have no calls or data on my phone and my bill is paid 

Dervs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

i have transferred my sim card from my broken phone to a new replacement....do i need to actvivate it

bob19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debit

Hi last month for some reason that I didn’t do my direct debit got cancelled, I set a new direct debit up and got a text message to say it was done but nothing has come out my account yet?

upgrade

hi there my account says im eligible for a upgrade but ive tried to do this its not letting me complete the order can you explain why its not is it because I have outstanding bill to pay

hagger by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos