cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG go go go

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I'm on PAYG go go go No Allowances but would like to get the 150 min 1000text and 500mb data for £10 a month, my question is is it a monthly fee that I HAVE to pay each month, the thing is I don't always need to top up every month but would like it there as it would make my £10 top up last longer.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I'm on the £15 pay as you go go go 4G

The £15 I top up is taken on my anniversary date to pay for my months allowances.

As these allowances don't roll over into the next month if I don't top up then any remaining allowance is lost ,and I revert onto normal payg charges.

Then if I top up again I get a new anniversary date and new refreshed set of allowances.

Hence I always ensure I have enough credit for my next anniversary date.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

It sound like you at the moment are on standard pay as you go and not go go go  all info re go go go is here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-and-go/pay-and-go-go-go or you have not topped up to keep the monthly benifits going?

You lose the £10 on payg go go on your aniversary date

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I'm on the £15 pay as you go go go 4G

The £15 I top up is taken on my anniversary date to pay for my months allowances.

As these allowances don't roll over into the next month if I don't top up then any remaining allowance is lost ,and I revert onto normal payg charges.

Then if I top up again I get a new anniversary date and new refreshed set of allowances.

Hence I always ensure I have enough credit for my next anniversary date.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to add : O2 Unlimited ; A Tariff where you get allowances and keep your top up credit.

Message 4 of 4