Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multisave discount

EmmaLytchett
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to switch my husbands any my contracts to o2 after vodafone switched off the 3G network that our village relies on, we have hardly any 4G coverage. Wen would also like new phones when adding both new phones and contracts to the basket I can't get a multisave discount to automatically apply. Do I need to take out one contract and then buy the other a few days later or can I apply after purchasing both new phones and contracts at the same time for the discount to be applied?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145064 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@EmmaLytchett 

You can apply the discount in your MyO2 after everything has been set up and agreed.

Alternatively, follow the guide Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Also, be aware that O2 is switching off 3g next year too, so a long contract with them might not be the best idea for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 3

japitts
Level 4: Observant
  • 99 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@EmmaLytchett wrote:

I would like to switch my husbands any my contracts to o2 after vodafone switched off the 3G network that our village relies on, we have hardly any 4G coverage.

This is not a 3G/4G issue, but a network design/deployment one.

All UK networks are switching 3G off, it's an old tech that is well past its prime - 4G is a much more capable replacement, 2G can carry calls for legacy devices. O2 is one of the slower networks to start this process.

Message 3 of 3