cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of the Samsung Tab S 10.5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi has anyone else ordered the Samsung tab S 10.5?

I ordered mine on the 8th Oct and still not recived it. Nothing from O2 to tell me when I will be getting it or even if its in stock.  I have chatted on line and the stock checker is not working and keep getting to message them again another time.

Quite poor since I have my phone contract with them and this is an add on to my current phone contract.

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
I echo this comment too

@Toby @Anonymous
Message 51 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriff

I will do, just wish I could remember where I found the offer I have got online. If I do I will let you know the link and how the Tablet is.
Message 52 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem @Anonymous , and @Toby Hero, credit where it's due. Your the man! He has magic fingers Paul wink . If you can come back to update us! Or even review it for us?

Message 53 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

I will do. Update on this and will review in a new post. I will use it for the day and look at the positives and negative of the tablet.
@Toby 😅 big thank you again.
Message 54 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Everything is crossed for you @Anonymous

😄
Message 55 of 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 56 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic

Hug

Hi all,

Update, At 10am this morning I recived my parcel and the tablet was inside in all its glory.

I am just setting up the Tab, and as usual most things need updating. thank good for fast fiber wifi.

I have been asked to review the product and I will. I will be doing an Out of the box review and then a more full and indepth review.

I still like to thank all who helped me get this product quickly.  As you all know I did put a complate in and I have had a very professional reply who, have applogised and have taken the email as some feedback to try and help others in the same situation.  I also have recived a £10 credit to my mobile account as an appology for what went wrong during this order.

Regards,

@Anonymous Whistle

Message 57 of 62

MI5
  • 144857 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Good to hear it all came good in the end mate slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 58 of 62

Cleoriff
  • 123288 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

So pleased for you Paul...and yes a review (at the very least) is what we expect....Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks like we all banded together for you to help and support ,which I think is the backbone of this community forum. 😄

Look forward to your review.
Message 60 of 62