O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner

Blackberry help

i bought a blackberry for christmas on pay as you go,could't figure out how to do bbm an then found out you need a data plan so i called customer services and they told me i could buy a bolt on for £15 a month so i bought it it's the web and txt, this was yesterday and i still havn't got any web access or free txts,has anyone had this problem before
how long does it take before your bolt on is added

Re: Blackberry help

I bought the 5 pound bolt through internet service, and I got it very soon.
It is possible that you have to wait until 48 hours later, if you cannot get your service then, call them to check it out.

I bought the 5 pound bolt through internet service, and I got it very soon.
It is possible that you have to wait until 48 hours later, if you cannot get your service then, call them to check it out.

i have now recieved my internet,free calls and txts but the advisor on 02 chat said i have to manually change my gprs setting to activate my bbm was this the case with you aswell

I didn't have such problem, I have received two texts, one said they received my order and the other said my request will be active within 48 hours, I think that's all. I'm sure there's no GPRS thing but maybe the situation is different for you.

You need to call customer services and ask them to add BLACKBERRY BOLTON (£5) for you. you wont be able to use BLACKBERRY services with TEXT N WEB tariff Smiley Happy
Topics: 246
Solutions: 1,614

They will if they've bought Text and Web for Blackberry.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1