O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Pay Monthly and Pay & Go

Level 1: Joiner
leanne_gaffney

Blackberry help

i bought a blackberry for christmas on pay as you go,could't figure out how to do bbm an then found out you need a data plan so i called customer services and they told me i could buy a bolt on for £15 a month so i bought it it's the web and txt, this was yesterday and i still havn't got any web access or free txts,has anyone had this problem before
how long does it take before your bolt on is added
Please use plain text.
y_z65

Re: Blackberry help

I bought the 5 pound bolt through internet service, and I got it very soon.
It is possible that you have to wait until 48 hours later, if you cannot get your service then, call them to check it out.
Please use plain text.
leanne_gaffney

I bought the 5 pound bolt through internet service, and I got it very soon.
It is possible that you have to wait until 48 hours later, if you cannot get your service then, call them to check it out.

i have now recieved my internet,free calls and txts but the advisor on 02 chat said i have to manually change my gprs setting to activate my bbm was this the case with you aswell
Please use plain text.
y_z65

I didn't have such problem, I have received two texts, one said they received my order and the other said my request will be active within 48 hours, I think that's all. I'm sure there's no GPRS thing but maybe the situation is different for you.
Please use plain text.
uzzy

You need to call customer services and ask them to add BLACKBERRY BOLTON (£5) for you. you wont be able to use BLACKBERRY services with TEXT N WEB tariff :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

They will if they've bought Text and Web for Blackberry.
Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.2
Please use plain text.