Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming coverage confusing

Helix1250
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I hope that someone can help and clear things up for me.   I am a pay monthly customer with an unlimited package with O2 travel and O2 travel inclusive zone. 

O2.jpg

I am looking at some point to travel to New Zealand with a stop in Singapore and Melbourne.   Are all of these countries covered on the active packages?   I ask as when I went to Antigua a while back I was charged £5 per day and got a little bit of a shock when I got home. 

Any help would be very welcome 

Cheers Rob

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

With the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On, you will get 120 minutes, 120 texts and unlimited data per day, usable in 27 international countries.

If you go over 120 minutes or 120 texts, you will be charged at the O2 international rate for the country you are in.

There is no fair usage policy on the amount of data you can use - you get unlimited data. However, excessive usage may see your data speeds temporarily restricted.

The following 27 international countries are covered by the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On:

1. Argentina
  2. Australia
  3. Botswana
  4. Canada
  5. Chile
  6. Colombia
  7. Costa Rica
  8. Ecuador
  9. El Salvador
  10. Greenland
  11. Guatemala
  12. Guinea
  13. Guyana
  14. Honduras
  15. Madagascar
  16. Mexico
  17. Myanmar
  18. New Zealand
  19. Nicaragua
  20. Panama
  21. Paraguay
  22. Peru
  23. Rwanda
  24. United States
  25. Uruguay
  26. Venezuela
  27. Yemen

If you’re not eligible for the free O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On, you cannot pay for it. Instead, you can purchase the similar O2 Travel Bolt On, which covers 104 international countries for £6 per day. See below for more information.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

With the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On, you will get 120 minutes, 120 texts and unlimited data per day, usable in 27 international countries.

If you go over 120 minutes or 120 texts, you will be charged at the O2 international rate for the country you are in.

There is no fair usage policy on the amount of data you can use - you get unlimited data. However, excessive usage may see your data speeds temporarily restricted.

The following 27 international countries are covered by the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On:

1. Argentina
  2. Australia
  3. Botswana
  4. Canada
  5. Chile
  6. Colombia
  7. Costa Rica
  8. Ecuador
  9. El Salvador
  10. Greenland
  11. Guatemala
  12. Guinea
  13. Guyana
  14. Honduras
  15. Madagascar
  16. Mexico
  17. Myanmar
  18. New Zealand
  19. Nicaragua
  20. Panama
  21. Paraguay
  22. Peru
  23. Rwanda
  24. United States
  25. Uruguay
  26. Venezuela
  27. Yemen

If you’re not eligible for the free O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On, you cannot pay for it. Instead, you can purchase the similar O2 Travel Bolt On, which covers 104 international countries for £6 per day. See below for more information.

Message 2 of 4

Helix1250
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your reply, looking at that list it appears that Singapore is not covered by the packages I have, will that fall within the O2 travel bolt on, and isn't that what I have active in the above screenshot?

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Singapore roaming is not covered by O2 Travel or Travel Inclusive

How much will it cost to use my phone?

Standard rates
Making calls£2/min
Receiving calls£2/min
Sending texts50p/text
Using data£7.20/MB
If you’re on our new billing system, you’ll be able to buy one of our data roaming bundles. We’ll send you a link when you land, or you can buy one in My O2 before you travel.
Best to just use WhatsApp over wifi as charges are very expensive
Message 4 of 4