O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
lelski

02 customer service

was offered an early upgrade today only to be told that i cant get any deals that i would normally get so what was the point of offering me this ?? secondly,the retentions centre did offer me a deal that is freely available on line but my present deal is better and thirdly i was given the gentlemans name to contact along with an ext number only to be told this isnt possible to be connected to !!

Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
IanSWLondon

Re: 02 customer service

It does seem to be in the lap of the the God's depending on who you contact. I have 5 phones on my account and my monthly bill is £300-400. Two of the phones on my account have been insured for ages but no claim made. Over the past few months we have swapped 2 phones for Iphones and unfortunately had one stolen last week.

When I phoned I was told that I had not requested insurance..........why would I not insure the two most expensive phones and insure the others!? I am now told there is nothing to be done. I want to complain but no contact on the website that I can find and virtual assistant isnt working.

Started to look around and realise I am paying top dollar with loads of unused minutes and texts. Will now have to work out what to do, but any pointers would be welcome!

Please use plain text.
DaveC
Topics: 23
Kudos: 77
Solutions: 24

IanSWLondon - Please keep your complaints to one thread, othewise it makes it difficult for members to keep track, and something may be said which is of help to them.

To contact O2 click "Contact us" at the bottom of any O2 page, and click the service you need, or wait for "Live Chat" to appear.

Mobile since 1993
Please use plain text.
COXY1

Hello there

Sorry to complain to O2, I have no problems with O2 and I have no doubt that I would (touch wood).

Anyway the details for complaining are as follows:-

You can email them at complaintreviewservice@o2.com

Address

O2 complaint review service

PO BOX 302

DUNSTABLE

LU6 9GN

or fax them on

0870 600 2402

Let us know how you get on.

Regards

COXY1

Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

COXY1 wrote:

Sorry to complain to O2, I have no problems with O2 and I have no doubt that I would (touch wood).

Apart from this thread being 3 weeks old the info you posted is readily available at the bottom of any page on this site.

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4
Please use plain text.
Pablo
Topics: 13
Kudos: 159
Solutions: 79

Are you at your "early upgrade date" (1-3 months before end of contract) or in the last 30 days of the contract?

If you're at the early upgrade date, retentions can't make any offers outside of whats freely available.  In the last 30 days of the contract its different.  Thats why it seems like its in the lap of the gods, they don't tend to explain that to you.

You should bear in mind though that with the market getting more competitive, theres less scope to offer discounts and contracts generally aren't better value than they were 2 years ago.

I used to work for O2. I don't any more.
Please use plain text.
sjrw

Apart from this thread being 3 weeks old the info you posted is readily available at the bottom of any page on this site.

The O2 website has to be the worst site to navigate that I have ever had the misfortune to have to use. Links should at the very least have a descriptive title that tells you what will happen when you click them. When you click "Contact Us" you then have to work out and work your way through other pages to find what you require. If you want to find out about bolt ons you have to have a degree in non-english gobbledeygook to work out what the page is saying and where it is directing you.

etc

etc

Please use plain text.
Level 7: Part Timer
ashleyjonesuk10

Hello 

i am understand with your feeling about o2 website i talk somone about this and should there updates soon i hope and my o2 is very hard to use as i give o2 some feedback to help my o2 more better understand, she will send me a email what did the online team said, end of the day we should getting better site soon and hope the my o2 more nice to use :smileyhappy: hope this help 

Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 191
Solutions: 1,958

Please use plain text.