Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! What does APN mean?

On the forum recently, someone was told:"Turn off mobile data and change the APN so that your phone can't connect to the internet."I know how to enable and disable mobile data, but what is APN?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring emails to new email account?

O2 have advised that they're closing their free email service saying that it's simple to transfer existing mails once you've set up a new account. I've set up a hotmail account and found it easy to transfer mails from my inbox, however O2 gurus have ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 mailbox full - mail is not bounced back

When an o2.co.uk mailbox becomes full, a message appears in the mailbox: "Your mailbox is full! It is currently over its allowed capacity. As of now, incoming messages can no longer be received, and they are being returned to the sender indicating yo...

• 22 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't access webmail

Yesterday I received several spam messages and since then my main o2 webmail hasn't been working. When I try (my usual way) to download my email through thunderbird it says "message store is unavailable" and when I log into webmail via the o2 web sit...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

terrible customer service

Am I the only one who has been treated ill by O2. I phoned for an upgrade & was brushed off. I have been a loyal cusomer for 15 years. Has anyone else had the same experience.?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

118 Call prices to rise.

From next month the cost of calling a 118 number on O2 will be increased from £3 a minute to £5. Calls to 118402 which is the O2 phone number service remain at £1 a minute.

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

how can i stop O2 stealing my money to use the internet when they think i should ?

O2 are taking £1 a go for me to use the internet on a specific day when i don't choose to use it, i phoned and asked about it and there is no way i can get this practice stopped, except by me going 30 miles to the nearest O2 shop and getting someone ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 outbound email not working?

Whilst I can receive inbound emails to my @o2.co.uk address on both my iPad and iPhone, outbound email has suddenly stopped working.Has anyone else experienced any problems?Very frustrating!

Resolved! Delete Account?

I hope I'm posting this in the right place? I set up a 'My O2' account years ago to just send free texts. I'd now like to delete this account, but am having trouble doing so. Do I just have to let it expire or is there an instant way of doing it?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos