Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

vodafone sure signal with O2 wireless box IV

HiHas anyone managed to get the Vodafone Sure Signal to work with any O2 wireless box?I've completed port forwarding, but to be honest details are limited. After 2 days of trying to get it to work I'm at the end of the line. I have a flashing @ light...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Personal to Business migration?

Hi, I've been told that it's possible for me to transfer from a personal pay monthly contact to a business contact, and was wondering if this is possible? I was also told that i'd be able to pay for an upgrade to an iPhone 4 at the same time? Any adv...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updating software on E160 dongle

Hi there.I have a E160 dongle that I want to lend to a friends and colleagues. The dongle has an old version of Connection Manager on it which doesn't support Windows 7 (I think).I've downloaded the latest version of Connection Manager, which DOES su...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection suddenly not working..

Hi everyone,I've been using O2 Mobile Broadband on my laptop at work for the past 5-6 weeks perfectly, however, when going to use it this week (having purchased 1 month/3Gb usage on Tuesday), my connection is not working.The dongle connects to the in...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocked HTC desire and Genie Sim

Hi, I'm pretty clueless about this, but I would like to use my smart phone to access the web from my home wifi and wifi hotspots when I'm out and about. There is very limited 3g coverage.Will I have to pay O2 as well as BT (my broadband provider) to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos