Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Home Broadband problems anyone?

Hi everybody,I am just fuming and enraged after O2 today. Since a couple of months I have noticed a permanent and continued degradation of my O2 Home Broadband (main router in the living room a couple of meters from my study where I am connected wire...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! priority

i signed into priority and there was a promo waiting for me (40% off bodyshop) now when i clicked it netc it said that the code was on the way nto my phone and wouldn`t be long... the thing is i have no pgone at the min as it`s broken and on its way ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung s3 wifi

I had a samsung galaxy s3 and it was replaced within 3 weeks as the wifi stopped working. I have had this current handset since may and had no issues whats so ever since until 2 days ago. The wifi disabeled itself and when i reconnect it i would have...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle

Hi, first post here, so apologies if this is in the wrong section... Is O2 recycle available in O2 stores, or is it just available online to send the phone off? Thanks

danielt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Roaming

I don't know a lot about mobile phones so please bear with me, basically my O2 mobile signal is rubbish at home and I saw an article on the TV this morning about data roaming and how it connects to other networks if my network is poor.My question is ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! web daily

i dont want web daily im being charged a £1 a day for this service i dont use the internet on my phone i hardly use my phone just the occasional txt i want the web search cancelled im fed up topping up just for it to come back to you its a rip off ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MF60 Mobile Wifi

I have an O2 MF60 Mobile Wifi device which works well in the UK. I am now in Turkey and replaced the O2 Sim with a Turkish Sim. The device comes up with "Sim Lock". How do I unlcok the device?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK

I entered my password wrong three times while out, it asks for a PUK code now can i have this sent as soon as possible thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos