Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Visual Voicemail

when i started using this service I though great I can see who has left me voicemail and time length of voicemail without having to go into voicemails, excellent but to be honest its a waste of time sometimes it works sometimes it dont if you lose 4G...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel 50p connection charge per call in Europe + £1.99 /day for data ?

so I'm on pay monthly If I go to europe £1.99 per day for data access even if I use things like whatsapp etc ? and 50p/call all this works out to be expencive compare to the EU controlled standard rate. no one is going to be speaking for hours now da...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G access at no extra charge.

Last week I received a text message telling me that from 27 June I was given 4G access at no extra charge. On looking in My O2, Bolt Ons section, I can see 4G access and that it is free and is active and has no end date. Although 4G is not in my area...

• 41 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going Abroad

Hi,I'm going abroad to Bulgaria for two weeks and I plan on taking my phone with me. I'm on a £33 a month tarrif that includes a bolt on of 'standard rates in Europe'I'm just wondering what this includes as I can't find much information about it, lik...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

My upgrade isn't till the 29th September. But I need my upgrade before my holiday on the 3rd September. Usually on the 1st of every month my phone goes down in price. ATM is on £52 would it be cheaper by September 1st. and would I be able to get a ph...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing O2 order history

Hi,Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I bought a phone for my birthday - late April, early May - and need proof of purchase now to get it repaired already by Motorola. However, I don't recall getting a confirmation email (if I did, I can't find it ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

Hi. How can I find out when 4G is coming to my area? I live in Swindon.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send texts to Claro in Argentina

Hi,I have a friend in Argentina on the Claro network - she can send texts to me, but my replies to her never arrive. I am charged for then by O2. This is the same here in UK, and also when I am in Argentina. My phone is a Nokia C2-01 on PAYG.Is there...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message email

I've just received an email saying there's a media message waiting for me..? Looks like there's an attachment but I can't open it? Saw a post about going to O2 and entering a pin but I haven't received a pin?? Help??

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos