Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5c lost

my son lost his phone i cant get it on find my iphone as he opened a diff apple account with fake birthday and can't remember it. Also i have over 12months left to pay on it and i think my insurance for accidental damage. What can any one suggest x

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Car insurance

Watch out for the next O2 Scheme that's in the pipeline and to be introduced shortly. O2 customers will be able to take advantage of car insurance. Discounted premiums probably. Current names under consideration are O2 Drive and O2 On The Road.

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Constant "Connection was Reset " Error on forum page?

Since Friday, evertime I reload this website (the forum pages) on my pc, I get a "this connection was reset" error and a big yellow hazard sign with an exclamation mark inside it??? I have to keep reloading the webpage until it finally loads up prope...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Travel - Holland

I will be visting Holland soon, can anyone tell me the operators that I can roam with whilst using my o2 Travel bolt-on? or is it any operator? Cheers.

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOKIA 225

I am planning to buy the Nokia 225 as a backup phone and will chiefly be using this for viewing emails. I am mainly attracted to this phone for the cheap price and the fact that its a Nokia. Can anyone tell me if emails on this phone are easy to rece...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

no coverage for calls in Bicester

There is no network coverage in Bicester for calls. I've tried turning off and on again bit still no way to make a call. I'm paying for a service I can't use. I want compensation from O2. Any idea how I can contact them to do that?

Network1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G in Skegness/ingoldmells. Great work O2.

Soooooo. I'm currently in Skegness/ingoldmells with the dog and matesand I was so happy to get 4G signals. Everyone else has E signal. Wahahahahaha. Sadly this means my 20GB of data is being used up via tethering.Where else have people got signal and...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos