Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 population promise

O2 have promised a certain percentage coverage for 2g/3g/4g by end 2015 which sounds all lovely and rosey.However, I cannot find what O2 define as populated.Is there a certain amount of people in a certain specified area for O2 to consider it populat...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority Moments - mobile friendly web page

When I go to the Priority Moments web page on my Nokia Lumia phone the page is not mobile-browser friendly and I have to swipe left right up and down to see the offers. Is there a mobile version of the web page I can go to instead which is easier to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing phones - keeping same number?

Just lost a company mobile and needed to get a solution quickly so opted to use an old Nokia 6300 I had in the cupboard. Ordered a PAYG Sim with a new number. How I miss the i-phone and intend to upgrade to this - but the Sim card will need to change...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Got 4G MBB Offer P&G but not got 3GB data yet?

Hi I received a Huawei E8278 today that i brought off the O2 Website on Pay and Go with 3GB 4G Data Bundled but after setting it up and talking with a rep on the O2 site I've yet to receive any data but the 1GB the rep added as a goodwill for my inco...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 WiFi - where to report a network fault?

Do I report this as a mobile fault? In Grantham today NG31 7ES (daughetr dragged me into McDonalds for coffee whilst christmas shopping) - I log in to the hotspot and get the acknowledgement web page up. Unable to connect to any other web pages thoug...

Resolved! o2 email account problem

Hi there im having some trouble with my o2 email account. i know its been closed to an extent and can still receive emails through gmail and hotmail but this is where my problem lies. for the first 2-3 weeks i was still receiving my emails through gm...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gloucestershire - MAST FAILURE!

Just to let everyone else know that there is a MAST failure in Gloucestershire (I don't know HOW FAR from me it is!) but it has been down since 9pm last night - and 12 hours later O2 DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG!!! Nor do they know how LONG it will be ou...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos