Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! The problem with money

cell phone subscription for Samsung samsung s9 +, I gave an advance of £ 275 and I was told that after 2-3 months that money will come back to my bank account, I want you to solve the problem because I need it those money, thank you, my name is Mihal...

Mihalache by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi calling not working saying contact 02

hi my wifi calling has been fine for 6 months of using it it decided to turn itself off and when i go to turn it on it says contact o2 iv contacted them and everything is activated still iv done the latest apple update on my phone and still nothing ....

jake by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone needs smaller sim card

I have been given a new phone for Christmas, but it needs a smaller SIM card. I have a monthly contract and want to keep my phone number. How do I get a smaller SIM card for the new handset but keep my number?

ec by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei tablet redemption

Hi. I have been trying to redeem the offer for a tablet since taking out a new contract in December. Each attempt to complete the on line form results in the form clearing all inputted info when I attempt to upload the receipt. Despite me passing thi...

MBrads by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! US calls

Hi I'm in the US. My contract includes being able to call in and from the US. Annoyingly my phone won't actually do it! I'm using the correct international dialing codes but the calls sometimes go through but mostly don't. I can't even call the suppo...

ADavies by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Iphone still not unlocked, thanks o2

Did you get any joy in the end? We are the same. Requested O2 unlock an old iPhone out of contract, twice, firstly by phone (unsuccessful) and then via live chat (again unsuccessful). 165 hours later, it is still locked. It is ridiculous and why on e...

SEG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Subscription issues

Hi, I have just received a free msg stating the following " Reminder you are subscribed to games network for £4.50 per 1 week from Noatel until you text STOP to 64055, Help No. 02078552665", I'm worried that they will charge me either way. I typed th...

Resolved! Scam

Hi there I received a SMS this evening from 30090007 saying PayForIT Charge which is apparently a scam which is going to cost me £3.00 per week from my O2 account. How can I stop this apparently blocking the number does not work. Is anyone able to he...

Toots by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos