Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 recycle

HelloHow can i complain about 02 recycle? I had an email monday to tell me the payment for recyling my phone would be in my bank by 8pm Tuesday. Yet ive still not received anything. Ive emailed every day to be told check your bank at 6pm everyday. Th...

Jade124 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet Dongles

Hi, I am looking to get my uncle an o2 PAYG dongle to allow him to access the internet on an old laptop of mine so he can stay in touch with us all at this time. What are the best options for this?

Michelle3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling phone insurance

I am trying to cancel my phone insurance for days now...It is impossible to do it on the website or app, customer support number is keep dropping a call and advices me to go online.Any advice?Thanks

Rokas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

Purchased a bolt on for data, got text confirming it. 36 hours later, still shows no data left a d una le to speak to human at 02 and online help useless. Do I have the data or not. On my 02 account, no evidence on my bolt ons for this data purchase ...

Tim7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wet SIM card

I dropped my phone in water . I recovered the SIM card prior to sending the phone for repair .I have been advised that the phone cannot be repaired and that it will be replaced .Is there anything that needs to be done to the SIM card - cleaning it et...

Hartford by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recycling

Hi I am just looking for information on recycling when you upgrade. I have upgraded today and have chosen to recycle my old phone however the phone have ordered is on back order and won't arrive for a week. I can't be without a phone for that long an...

Rosie101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken phone

Are you open for me to make a claim my daughter has dropped my phone and my screen has gone I cannot see a thing and need my phone for kids and school and in this sensitive time need to stay connected to family

Kat301 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invoice/proof of online purchase

Trying to claim free gift with my new upgrade been asked for invoice/proof of purchase cant find either in messages or emails from 02 any ideas how to retrieve many thanks

Riddaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

HUAWEI PROMO

Hi just upgraded to a Huawei p30 pro and it came with a promo offer of a watch all done on the website, Phone was deliverd all fine, So put in the claim for the watch and a few days later got a email from the Huawei say that i need a invoice to show ...

BOBBER by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos