Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Audible

How do I remove extras from account? I have audible book that I want to remove

Beckymel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

Can’t get my Disney+ extra to work, can I get a solution to fix this problem, says it active but what do I do from there

AJ82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus activation

HiI’ve received a link via email and Text to activate Disney plus, neither of these links are working on my iphone7, just leaving a blank screen. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank in advanceAlan

AlanBall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The old eSim on a new device.

Hello everyone. I need some little help. 6 months ago I started to use o2 eSim on my iPhone.Now I would like to change the device. Anyone know how to activate the eSim with the old number on my new iPhone?Thanks for help! Have a lovely day.

Lucy_1990 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blacklisted

My imei is on blacklisted the iPhone is report lost or stolen , But i never report .. Why no have signal( no service)

Lyly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

I was offered Free Disney + for 6 months with my contract so I cancelled my existing Disney + subscription and set the o2 one up within the time to redeem the code and it was working fine until I got a new WiFi box in my house and now everytime I log...

Resolved! Disney+ Free 6 Month Subscription

How do I cancel the Disney+ Free 6 Month Subscription? I've tried to cancel it via Disney+ but it states I need to manage it via my 02 account. So I've tried to find it via my 02 account and........ I cannot find it anywhere! I've done a search, but ...

O2 'Support' for Samsung Galaxy Active-2 LTE Smartwatch (with eSIM) cellular functionality??

Hi All, I find myself going around in circles trying to find out whether or not I am able to tether my Samsung Galaxy Active-2 Cellular LTE Smartwatch (with eSIM) to O2 if I were to buy a new phone and new contract with O2. There is so much contradic...