Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

keep my number hasn't happened

I am new to O2. I ordered a Sim only and gave my PAC details at the time of ordering. The Sim arrived on Monday and is installed and activated. I had expected an email from O2 to confirm that they were transferring my old number but that did not arri...

jimbo116 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying off my device plan

Am I able to pay off my device plan in full in an O2 store? As I cannot carry my phone at work and callbacks for payments are between 8am - 6pm and I am not able to select a time.

Andy69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headphone offer

I purchased a Sony Xperia 5 ii from O2 on the 2nd of December. I've tried to claim the free headphones but can't as the site say that the offer has finished (even thought the redemption period is supposed to be until the 16th). The local O2 shop staf...

O_dear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance Claim Collection

I have a replacement/collection booked for today. I have received a text from DPD but I am not sure what to write on the envelope. I don't seem to have an email from O2 I just have a text with my claim number on it.

Returns

I have been sent the wrong screen protector and case for my phone twice so I need to return them. I have tried to register the return on the website but it just takes me to a generic page and I end up going round in circles. If I just send the items ...

WiFi on the London underground

Seeing trying to travel on the London underground post lockdown trying to connect to the underground WiFi has been an absolute nightmare. Never had this problem before. In the past you would just connect to the WiFi and that was it. It would automati...

AshCrunch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 voicemail

I've noticed that some changes have been made to voicemail.Normally if I have a temporary greeting active, and I phone voicemail, the first thing I hear is "your temporary greeting is active. To revert to your standard greeting, key 3" instead of you...

Resolved! NEW SIM CARD/PORT IN/ INTERNATIONAL ROAMING

Hello :I am solomon akash raj. I am from india. I am using giffgaff sim card last few months. It is more costly for me. On that time I see O2 packs. International roaming is include in packs. I think it is best for me. So please help me to Port in to...