Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Phone insurance

Hi All,Does everyone take advantage of the phone insurance or not bother just interested to know a majority for infoAlso is it easy to cancel or is it part of the contract when you sign up at the beginningThanks in advance

Mushty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking phone

I tried unlocking my iPhone but I got an email saying The IMEI - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has not been used on our network with the MPNprovided, so it will not be possible to unlatch it. Will I still be able to unlock my device and if so how? [mod edit: pleas...

Yohan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will my iPad screen repair come back?

Hiya so I sent my iPad away on the 9th of July for a small crack on the screen, the claim came through and I got a replacement to use, but is the replacement my new iPad that I keep and they keep the broken one? Or will they fix the screen and return...

Gary95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney

I want to cancel my Disney subscription before I have to pay for it but I can’t find an option to do it in My 02

Anita7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports Mobile TV app

I’ve been using the Sky Sports Mobile TV app for as long as I’ve had iPhone but this seems to have stopped working/been removed from App Store.I can’t find any details online; does anyone have any information?

Chris147 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning an item

I ordered an "otter" case with my new iphone which should have arrived in store to collect at the same time. It was delayed, therefore was not available at the time of collection. I bought a new case as the store had some in stock. How can I return t...

Ros3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos