Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Order new sim abroad having lost phone

Hi,Please help! I am abroad and need to order a new sim card having lost my phone. I cannot order through website as any click on "myO2" requires text verification. I cannot access my email as I do not have my phone for verification. I cannot access ...

lin_imp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney Plus free for 6 months

Hi,I have taken on a new virgin media contract and it has an unlimited O2 sim.Was told I could get 6 months disney plus for free as an extra.Question is - I currently have a month by month subscription with disney plus. Can i still get this offer? Wh...

Snowmen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service complaint

How do you actually get through to anyone who can help ..phoned 5 times yesterday and was cut off once they heard why I was calling. Think they couldn’t be bothered sorting it out. Old handset that needs unblocking , went into store last week and aft...

Ali16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with order

Hello, just wondering if anyone can help , I placed and order for the iPhone 14 , I come to the end and it said there’s an error ; however , the money has already been taken from my account , so does this mean it’s been placed or

JackF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD not delivered

So DPD went to the wrong house almost two weeks ago hasn't been sent back to o2 to be re diliverd, my spidey senses are tingling somethingsnot right.

Piper74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service Abroad - Italy

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can assist me.I've had a 02 sim card since 2018, and since moving to Italy for work a year ago, I've been unable to use my phone for calls,data roaming, can't send messages, can't receive calls etc. This happened in June. I...

Svents by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

I want to talk on live chat to a agent but it doesn't seem to work does the feature still work

Azamania by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos