Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Porting

Morning I am an O2 wholesale partner with a customer in 02 leaving us and wanting to stay on O2 They have a PAC code and have been to an 02 store and have been told they can not move their number to 02 retail as we have to do it which is wrong! Custo...

Simonsim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Received the “Get excited. Your orders on its way” email from O2.

So I’ve received this email from O2 for my Apple Watch ultra on the Friday just gone, it came with a tracking number for DHL, yet when typing this tracking number and my post code into their tracking app, it says they have no record of the order? I u...

Using mobile for PlayStation store.

Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to assist me. I had set up my phone as a payment method in my sons account for purchases from the PlayStation store. He had his account permanently banned. I set up a new PlayStation account and tried to add my ...

Resolved! O2 in South Africa

I will be revisiting South Africa. As before, I will use a Pay As You Go local sim in my old dumb phone for local calls. I will not be using my new PAYG Samsung S21 for sending sms texts or calls back to UK. I only need it for logon authentication co...

Xandru by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hello I have lost my phone and for insurance purposes I was to contact 02 to receive first date of usage and last date of usage on my previous number. I have tried doing this online and also called however can't seem to get this. Is this something yo...

Text messages only arriving randomly

Hi folks, I am getting old and only use my mobile to call for a taxi or to get security codes for work, banks etc. A couple of months ago I stopped getting text messages. I thought to try the O2 registration site https://accounts.o2.co.uk/register an...

Resolved! IWatch series 8

Hi guys. I currently have iWatch series 6 with plan and would like to ask if I recently bought an iWatch 8 with plan as well, can I still use my old 6 and it’s still connected? I’m confused as read some people couldn’t connect new iWatch as they had ...