cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4 and metal housed Galaxy Alpha release dates

Anonymous
Not applicable

Samasung will be announcing the release dates and specs of the awaited Galaxy Note 4 and the much hyped Galaxy alpha wich is due to be incased in brushed Aluminium..  The announcement of the release dates is expected to be 3rd of September at the Samsung Media conference, 

The Galaxy Note 4 is rumoured to have a 5.7-inch screen with a QHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 - the same as the brilliant LG G3 and double that of most other smartphones. We also expect a powerful quad-core processor, three gigs of RAM, a fingerprint scanner, heart rate monitor and the S Pen, Samsung’s useful little stylus which has always given the Note an edge over the phablet competition.

As for the Galaxy Alpha, we expect this to have a 4.8-inch screen with a 720p HD resolution and specs which will place it in the mid-range of the smartphone market - a curious move, given Samsung will surely want to pitch its premium metal design against the iPhone 6 when it arrives in September.

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

my prediction will be mid - late Nov as they will want to see what the IPhone 6 is like before they release these 2 as they will want to wipe IPhone 6 

Message 3 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 123054 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

The Note 4 will be revealed on September 3rd (as shown in the link provided by BoB)

Until then I think everything we read on this (and I have read a lot) is just pure speculation?

All 'rumoured to be'....etc etc etc

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

from what samsung has said i think the note 4 and the Alpha will smash Iphone out the water in terms of speed etc but Samsung will always have the edge all because of one thing "Expandable memory" something IPhone will never have and thats the biggest let down on IPhone... 

Message 5 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Which jay is one thing that goes on to also protect iOS from outside influences.

Known as 'SandBoxing.' wink
Message 6 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

very true Bob but its a tad annoying when you get to the point you cant load anymore music on your phone because of such restrictions. what Apple should do is release their own memory card that will ONLY work with an apple device and not across all platforms... 

Message 7 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately someone would only go onto cracking it akin to how a jailbreak can be achieved now.

If the base model of16gb is not enough then one of the higher capacities should suffice.

Key is to buy into a capacity your pocket can afford.

Or perhaps as I do use DropBox as can example or set up PlayLists via iTunes.
Message 8 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes but also how easy is it to now "root"  an android phone.... 

Message 9 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jsyjay110679 said "yes but also how easy is it to now "root" an android phone.... "

Not sure where your going there as we were discussing iOS non expandable internal memory. An android phone is expandable.
Message 10 of 31