cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tech News : Note the date: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 unleashed next month!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Headline : Note the date: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 unleashed next month!

"If you’ve been waiting for a new and improved Samsung Galaxy Note, you won’t have much longer to wait: the South Korean phone giant has sent out invites for its upcoming media event next month, dubbed ‘Episode 2’ of Unpacked, along with a not so subtle hint that the Galaxy Note 3 successor will be revealed! Are you ready for Samsung’s next big phablet? Read on for all the details.

Samsung’s getting ready for the unveiling of its next phablet, sending out media invites with an unsubtle ‘Note The Date’ tag along an image of the Air Command carousel found on Note handsets. This all points to the Galaxy Note 4 making its appearance later next month during Samsung’s event on 3 September, which is taking place simultaneously across three cities."

My thoughts :

A lot of people early awaiting for this device that can have so much potential. Depending on price wink

How many here could be tempted ? slight_smile

Source : The Gadget Show.
Read more here : http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/gadget-show/gadget-news/note-the-date-samsung-galaxy-note-4-to-be-unl...
Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous are you reading this?
Message 2 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

It is certainly the Note I am interested in.....but not sure I would go for this version slight_frown

I think I may well stick to the Note 3...purely because that mdel has been used and reviewed on here and seems to be exactly what I need personally..

The Note 4 may well be a tad too sophisticated for me  Smiley Embarassed  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will be pre ordering if available direct from samsung slight_smile
Message 4 of 56

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I will be looking on with interest though the Note 2 is still a great device slight_smile

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 5 of 56

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I will be deciding on this or the Note 3 before my trip to Thailand at the end of October.

Message 6 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can buy my note 3 Jonsie when I get the 4 wink
Message 7 of 56

MI5
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions
I was considering the Oppo Find but I think they've dropped the ball by not offering unified storage so the Note4 will have to go on my list of devices to consider next.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 56

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Now there's a thought wink

Message 9 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Now there's a thought wink

And I could buy your Note 2.....though you have probably given it so much use, I would be better buying the

Note 3 LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 56