cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4 and metal housed Galaxy Alpha release dates

Anonymous
Not applicable

Samasung will be announcing the release dates and specs of the awaited Galaxy Note 4 and the much hyped Galaxy alpha wich is due to be incased in brushed Aluminium..  The announcement of the release dates is expected to be 3rd of September at the Samsung Media conference, 

The Galaxy Note 4 is rumoured to have a 5.7-inch screen with a QHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 - the same as the brilliant LG G3 and double that of most other smartphones. We also expect a powerful quad-core processor, three gigs of RAM, a fingerprint scanner, heart rate monitor and the S Pen, Samsung’s useful little stylus which has always given the Note an edge over the phablet competition.

As for the Galaxy Alpha, we expect this to have a 4.8-inch screen with a 720p HD resolution and specs which will place it in the mid-range of the smartphone market - a curious move, given Samsung will surely want to pitch its premium metal design against the iPhone 6 when it arrives in September.

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry just adding that to the Jail break of Apple... Jail breaking is bad times as it can really screw your phone over and cause it to mailfunction 

Message 11 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have performed this process since the days of owning an iPhone 4.

The amount of times my iPhone has been affected adversely = 0

We need to be careful regarding this subject matter jay as O2 site staff don't like discussion on this subject.
Message 12 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive often thought about doing it i have an OOC 4s on voda that I might try it but im to scared that i will sod it up lol 

Message 13 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will be getting a note 4 on launch day stock permitting slight_smile
Message 14 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

the worst phone well 2 was the s4 zoom and the Galaxy Mega.... what was they thinking....... but the best android handset i have had has always been the Note 2 

Message 15 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
I used to always have iPhones right up to the 5 then I switched to the s4 and then the note 3 I must admit it's a hell of a phone and it's so powerful
Message 16 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
It would be a stagnant sector if we all liked the same. wink
Message 17 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
It sure would bob it's great to have choice wink
Message 18 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

i do like the s4 and the capabilitys but it all comes dowwn to how you use your device and what youwant from it... my friend still uses his G600 and will do untill the day it dies also still looks like its just come out the box 

Message 19 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's when phones were properly made
Message 20 of 31