cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing number from virgin

Anonymous
Not applicable

2 weeks ago I filled the former in and i am still waiting for feedback regarding the number change o2 number this is on my cvs so its imperative I need this asap

[number removed  Please No personal info] 

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@Anonymous You need to speak to customer service directly.  We are just customers like yourself 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@Anonymous You need to speak to customer service directly.  We are just customers like yourself 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 12

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

hello @Anonymous 

The O2 Community is a place for you to ask other customers like you, we are not O2 CS I am afraid. 

Please make sure you don't post personal information. Like any other website, the community forums can be viewed by anyone or searched via Google and other search engines. For your safety and privacy, please do not post personal details such as phone numbers, address details, email address. Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 12

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Point is, will Phil Weatherell know to come back to the Community for his answer........not many customers do return because they believe O2 Customer Services will contact them.
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 4 of 12

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:
Point is, will Phil Weatherell know to come back to the Community for his answer........not many customers do return because they believe O2 Customer Services will contact them.

hello @Beenherebefore, that is so bad! Crazy How can we fix it? any suggestion? We need to improve Confused

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 12

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

hello @Beenherebefore, that is so bad! Crazy How can we fix it? any suggestion? We need to improve Confused

Simple.

Customers are registering for the first time believing the Community is another form of Customer Service similar to Live Chat.

All you need to do is send them a text before confirming their registration, explaining that the Community is not connected to O2 Customer Service and is comprised of other customers helping each other with a variety of problems and as the Community is a public forum then they must not post any personal data such as an email address or mobile phone number.

If they wish to proceed knowing this then confirm their registration.

Message 6 of 12

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

thanks, @Beenherebefore, I really wish that "sending a text explaining" would fix it but, added into the suggestion list! Thanks!

In my humble opinion, from my own day to day experience, I feel that no one reads anymore Cry 

Message 7 of 12

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MercedesS

Perhaps........just perhaps if O2 had not withdrawn email support from Customer Services, we would not be having this discussion.

Customers like to have a record of their problem and the answers.....email provides this very effectively.

Message 8 of 12

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks @Beenherebefore  I wish I knew more to be able to have a better discussion about it. Don't know But we can promise you that your feedback will be sent Thanks! 

Message 9 of 12

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MercedesS

I'm sure the Telefonica group of companies have experts, with a greater knowledge than I have, who can ensure their customers know for sure who they are communicating with........communication is not rocket science but O2 seem to make it so much more difficult than it needs to be.

Message 10 of 12