Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority - new business

Hi there, I'm looking into getting exclusive offers posted to O2 Priority for the business I work for, but can't find a business contact. The old links to Priority no longer work and there's no info online - is there an email address which I could co...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact

I want to know why on the the Website there is no email address to send to if you cant call or use live chat? I am in Australia I asked for my contract to be finished before I moved and I have been charged for three months and now it is near on impos...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance blocked

Hi, Bought an iphone 6 from ebay with what I thought was a hardware/software problem. But it turns out that the handset was blocked by O2 I checked it out with CheckMend, and it's not registered as stolen (phew!), but has been blocked by O2 because o...

Huawei 4G Pocket Hotspot

I have got a Huawei 4G pocket hotspot to use in my caravan for me to use because I have no landline , it is paired with my sky box, now although I can record normal sky programmes , I cannot do On Demand recording, anybody any ideas please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Size

Hi, I have a new phone with a nano sim. Will O2 send me a new sim out with my number on it.Many thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Determination of contract

Hi I want to determinate my contact as i am moving our of UK. Who can help me with this, since it´s not possibel to find online at your homepage Thank´s [personal information removed]

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos