Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluetooth causes headaches / migraines

Anyone else have this bluetooth migraine problem?For months i have been getting incredible headaches at work.Someone asked me to send a file via bluetooth to them and after 2 -3 mins i had a really bad headache !As an experiment , i downloaded blueto...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

longer ringtone

just bought a new phone and it only rings for 20 seconds is there anyway of makeing it ring longer as you are just about to answer and it stops its a LG gt540 and its my old ring tone from a mp3in easy terms as not very good with this stuff

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority.. Advice needed

Hi Can anyone explain what benefit (apart from priority tickets for shows at O2 venues) we get from being a Priority customer? I ask, because I had a disappointing chat with O2 sales person this morning, about a potential upgrade. I was told that the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verification code failed 3 times. What now?

Noob question. I've just this minute tried to register my PAYG phone to o2. Firstly, I put my phone number in, then the verification code that I was sent via text. So far, easy enough. Then, after entering all my personal details and the 6 digit veri...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet not working on pay as you go

hiI have an simplicity pay as you go sim card and set it up yesterday and toped it up with a tenner. it is the text and web tariff but i cant get online what so ever. it says that i am not subscribed to a cellular network.. can anyone help me?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cost To Text America

Does anyone know what it will cost to send a text message to america from the UK? Will it take it out of my unlimited text allowance for the month? And if so will it cost me extra messages (4 from my allowance for 1 message)?Cheers

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail Problem, Help Please.

Ok, I have had an O2 contract/sim for the last seven years and have been able to divert calls to voicemail without problem. Last week the sim finally died (not recognised) so O2 sent out a replacement sim along with a new phone (Nokia 3109). I can ac...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card number - breakdown

Hello,Please could somebody provide me information on how the 19 digit SIM card number is broken down and what the numbers represent?I have looked at other sites (wikipedia etc.) but the o2 SIM card number doesnt seem to fit in. For example, the "tim...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

text problems URGENT

i signed a new contract with o2 today and have just finished setting up my phone, as i wanted to keep my old o2 pay&go number i had to wait a few hours for the number to transfer now i have done so but for some reason i can make calls but my texts me...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos