Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to connect to Internet

I recently got a blackberry and bought a Pay & Go sim card. I added a 'Basics' Bolt on a few days ago as I was getting an error message when trying to use the internet (3G). Yesterday I received a text message from O2 saying my Bolt on has been activ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Help please APN

HelloI purchased a Nokia 610 last week and as yet have been unable to access 3g, even in an O2 blue zone. Nothing, zilch. In the help menu it mentions an APN number, what is this and where can I get one. Any assistance greatly appreciated.Barbara

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number barred

I took my Nokia to Bermuda where it worked fine, but now that I am back, every UK number I try and dial comes up with a Number Barred message. What do I do next? Thanks, Tony

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Denied by Network

I'm an o2 customer paying £21.50 a month. I have around 170minutes left this month and around 10 minutes ago I tried to make a call. I called the number and it just made a strange noise and said 'Call Denied by Network' not sure why this happened by ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Answer phone

Hi, I have a Blackberry 9320, it doesnt ring long enough before the answer phone answers, can I change this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

blackberry bold 9900 only receives some email messages

I've had my phone since Jan with no issue but in the last week I've started only receiving some of my emails......I can't see a pattern of which I get and which I don't. I am using yahoo mail and can see all my email if I check it via the web. I've t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

the number you have called is not recognised

I am having problems with a mobile number, it says "the number you have called is not recognised" also when I send text messages they do not reach the person, however if that other person messages me I can then respond to them. If I delete that numbe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

"It has not been possible to connect your call"

Friends and family say 50% of the time when they call me they get a message saying "It has not been possible to connect your call, please try again later"Ive tested it myself today via my land line and got the same message, I had a strong mobile sign...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos