Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing bolt ons

I arranged for my data bolt on to be switched to the blackberryInternet service from today but when I checked my account someone has done it from the 24th Oct. can I get it done sooner pse?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ringtone download help!!!!!

Hi All!Just ordered a ringtone from O2 for my new Huawei phone but dont have a clue how to put it on the phone. Have paid for it but cant use it! Can you help me please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prank Call

I want to say first sorry if I have put this on the wrong board it's just i didn't know where to put it at about 4 pm today I got 2 prank calls saying strange things. You know what a prank call isbut it just annoyed me because I was in the middle of ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lg gs290 unable to rcv mms

any help thanks.i've got a LG gs290 and i have recevied text saying i have got a mms and should go on the 02 website to view. I then proceed to the 02 website and get to the point where it tells me i have got an mms and there is 1 attachment to the m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BlackBerry Enterprise Server and Blackberry Internet server Connection​: Not connected

Hi,ive got a blackberry curve 8520 that ive had on contract for the past 20 months. i used to be able to access my apps (like facebook, twitter, bbm and email), but now im unable to go on them cause my phones not connected to the blackberry server. i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture messaging

Someone please help me.Been a loyal customer with O2 for a number of years and I’ve had my current phone since Apr11. Never been able to send/receive photos. Took my phone to an O2 shop, they said they would send a text which would set me up in 24 ho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieve a text

Hi, I have a Blackberry Bold and I want to retrieve a deleted text from a couple of days ago??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ????

I have just sent for wifi reset on my phone it says I can register in an hour. Do I leave this alone and it dose it for me or do I have to do other stuff? Help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS Problem 9320 Curve

Hi Whenever I receive an MMS, I just get a message saying *** Not Retrieved Yet *** and a button to Download Now.Clicking on the button doens't do anything. I tried sending an MMS, and tha's not working either.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos