Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC windows 8 calling issues.

I have a HTC Windows 8 phone and am able to do pretty much everything on the phone. Text, Use internet, connect to wifi, download and use apps etc. However i can't make calls.. which is kind of the one main thing a phone should do. everytime i try to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apps

Just read a previous post about data being used when phone is not in use. Do all apps work this way or just the ones that are monitoring things such as the news and weather?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry 9700 white screen.....

any ideas how to sort out the white screen on my blackberry? It was on an o2 contract for 18 months, when I upgraded I then use the 9700 with a PAYG sim... so I cant take it back to the shop as its no longer under contract.... hope its repairable??Fo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-fi

Hi I've just ordered a Nokia Luma 800 from o2 but as I have never owned a smart phone before I'm a bit confused about a few things. It comes with 250mb pm data, which is straight forward enough. My question is this: As I have SKY wireless broadband a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No option to set up internet mail account on Blackberry

Hello I hope someone can help me. In email set up on my Blackberry, I have no option to set up an inernet mail account. The only thing I can set up is an Enterprise account and I have no Enterprise Account password and have never had one. If I'm in t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I cancel my O2 contract

Ok - so i had a number change yesterday at 10am - now according to o2 the MAXIMUM you'll have to wait to have your service reconnected is 24 hours - well i'm now well past that point and the only advice i'm getting from o2 is to wait - we've checked ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing apps

Over the last week my twitter and fb apps have both disappeared after apparent 'updates'. My phone says they are still installed however i cant find them anywhere. They are not 'hidden' and not it any folders, ive checked them all. To make matters wo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Asha 300 is rubbish

Hello all, I have a Nokia Asha 300 bought from an o2 shop in September, it died within a month; the screen went black and it wouldn't turn on or charge at all. Initially I sent it back to Nokia to fix, but when it came back from them it was still bro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Mobile Hotspot

I have received text messages on my O2 mobile hotspot - can anyone tell me how to access them please

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help with BB memory card please :)

Hi everyone i currently own and use a bb curve 8520,i have just ordered a bb curve 9360 as my old has seen better days! i was wondering if its poss to take the memory card out of my old phone and put it in the new one to easily transfer all my photo'...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos