cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Asha 300 is rubbish

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I have a Nokia Asha 300 bought from an o2 shop in September, it died within a month; the screen went black and it wouldn't turn on or charge at all.

Initially I sent it back to Nokia to fix, but when it came back from them it was still broken,

What should my next move be? when I sent it back to Nokia I didn't post the battery, so could it be this that's broken?

I've got the reciept for purchase; should I contact Nokia again? I was planning to take it to my local o2 shop to see if they can help, what do you suggest?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday I took the phone to my local o2 shop and they've booked it in for repair, the staff were very helpful, hopefully they can sort it out!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144818 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Maybe try a different battery in it? I can't see how it would get sent back as repaired with still the same fault?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday I took the phone to my local o2 shop and they've booked it in for repair, the staff were very helpful, hopefully they can sort it out!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144818 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions
Good luck....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4