My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

My O2 5.1 Update

Just a headsup that the My O2 app update is available today :Pay Monthly customers get:• A full itemised bill including your most expensive, longest and most frequent calls• Fully itemised recent charges to your account since your last bill• A full v...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 43 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! My O2 App

Has anyone with the billing issue on the MY O2 app had this sorted yet? I still can not view my airtime bill via the app "Sorry, there's been a problem. Please try again later."After several complaints to customer services for the past 4 months, this...

Resolved! My O2 App gives Error code 36 (unlinked MSISDN)

I am just wondering why? I guess this has something to do with me getting my old mobile number moved to my new contract phone. Can anyone clarify if that is the cause? If not what is? and regardless - how to fix it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my o2 app bill?

Hi I'm new to O2 and have just recieved my first bill on the my O2 app.This bill has a vat content which I can reclaim, but it then describes itself as a copy invoice and not a vat invoice. There is no vat number on it. This presents a problem? Can i...

fredsautos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MY O2 app

I recently upgraded using the fast-track upgrade Refresh to iPhone 5s and the bill section of the MY O2 app is not letting me view my latest bill. I have had the handset for over a month now and the MY O2 app still doesn't work properly. I can not vi...

myo2 app v5

just updated the my O2 app loads takes pin starts to load account data which you can see filling in ( I have 4 pay monthly) then "unfortunately My O2 has stopped"Removed reloaded but no better. Note 2 that runs fine mind you still waiting for Kit Kat

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

My02 App question.

Hi Guys and Gals,Due to running out of Data a few days ago I added 'The Works' Bolt on.I can see it's been added onto my Payg account via the App under the tab 'My Bolt Ons, but it won't tell me any further info such as remaining allowances through t...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 down again ? Error code 4

This is the second time within a short time that I have been using this app that I have not been able to access my O2 via the app when I needed quick access, is this a regular occurrence ?

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 app error message

I am unable to access My02 app as when I log in I get a Code 4 error message. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems like this.

s_kingdom by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Win 8 Phone App Totally Messed Up!

I have a Nokia 1020 Windows 8 phone & the original o2 app has just updated to something called "o2 Recomends". What a load of absolute tosh! All it is a link to various o2 services & the stupid thing is that the important ones like My o2 & o2 Wi-Fi j...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos