cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 7 & 7 Plus Delivery Update

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Guys,

Is anybody actually getting any update from O2 with the new iPhone delivery status?

I have been on chat server all times and been getting told different stories.

I have been told they will keep an eye on my account and let me know what is happening.

First of all I never received a text to say there was any delay, secondly on the chat they said they will text me with updates but haven't even received anything.

There is a lack of communication, being a loyal customer doesn't stand for anything with O2 at the moment because there are so many different stories at the moment.

Please tell me your thoughts on the lack of organisation by Apple and O2?
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Same story here. I've had no communication from O2 regarding any delivery or delay's. Frustrating to read on their web site they have contacted customers concerned. Does this mean my i'm not experiencing a delay in delivery?

Very poor customer service. All i'm looking for is some communciation!

Message 2 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same, I read the website aswell and said that all Customers affected will receive text messages but I haven't, I thought that it meant that I was not affected by this but for some reason I am?
Message 3 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing here either...

I was told on Saturday that it was coming, today, Monday 19-Sept. Guess what... no phone arrived.  When contacting O2,  the phone is not in stock... and was lied to on Saturday.  The conversation was:

O2: After calling them for 4 times finally got connected to them.

ME and.... LOL

O2: Yes, it is a good news for you.

ME: go on....

O2: Thank god and yourself that you ordered 128GB.

ME: Yes

O2: it would be available to you on the 19/09/2016.

O2: We will send you the text with the delivery details

ME: Does that mean it will be delivered on Monday 19-September?

O2: That's correct

ME: Well that fabulous news, thank you very much for your help 🙂

O2: My pleasure.

O2: Congratulations on your new phone in advance.

WHAT PHONE!!!!!!

Message 4 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Absolute Rubbish, I got told that I will have it on Launch Day.

Then got told I will have it TODAY!

Then I have been told it could be up to 6 weeks!!

I have said if it's not with me by this weekend then I am cancelling my ORDER and taking my service elsewhere!!!!

O2 are getting worse!!
Message 5 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

i was just told by live chat that my 7plus is with ukmail should be with me tomorrow bull******

Message 6 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
At least you've been told that, still haven't heard anything 😕
Message 7 of 26

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Same story here. I've had no communication from O2 regarding any delivery or delay's. Frustrating to read on their web site they have contacted customers concerned. Does this mean my i'm not experiencing a delay in delivery?

Very poor customer service. All i'm looking for is some communciation!

O2 have only sent delay SMS messages to customers who ordered and expected a launch day delivery, if you ordered later on Friday or even afterwards you wont have received the SMS, for some iphone models, ordering as late as 8.20 on day of pre-order will mean the handset will have already shifted to delivery past the launch day, so you would not have got the SMS messages, handsets that are most popular are the plus models in both blacks, but all black / jet black and plus models will be experiencing the delays.

Message 8 of 26

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10229 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3014 Solutions
I think the problem lays with Apple, as they just dont have any to send to the networks, as for the 7 Plus they are quoting delivery between November and 2-3 weeks, and you will find the same across the all the networks.. so good luck in finding the iPhones anywhere else in the UK!!

o2 are stuck because Apple control the stock situation and will keep themselves stocked up before they provide stock to operators and enterprises.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 9 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just been told by Phrah on Live Chat that we should get another update at Midnight Tonight!!
Message 10 of 26