Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! emails

hi i am new to forum and not very computer savvi so simple answers please - i use o2 webmail on windows 7 laptop and can receive but not send email, no previous problem prior yesterday , can anyone tell me what is wrong and how to solve

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile network cover in Spain

My daughter has just arrived in Spain and has no network coverage. Phone worked well in the UK this morning. Have tried taking the sim out and replacing it. Any suggestions? Which Spanish telecom networks do O2 use - thought I could check their cover...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S2 update anyone? UK

I am STILL waiting on mine even though mine is the latest NFC model. Went into o2 today and spoke to my mate Chris and he said that maybe o2 hasnt released it yet cos I said my co-worker has had his update but wasn't sure what network he is on. He sa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Potential Scam - Heads Up

I keep getting calls from +220 (Dialling code Gambia), the phone rings once (day and night) then nothing. It shows on the phone as a missed call.I suspect if I called the number my call will be diverted to a premium rate call and I suspect I will get...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail communication

Does O2 send voicemails via email? I received a message which caused me concern. I clicked on the link and noticed it was a Rumanian address. I quickly closed it (and hope I've done no damage. The email originated from - o2 <(edited)> The message rea...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sara

my name is saringe my contract run out be 17/07/13 i dont wana really upgreate i wanan leave o2,, what can do

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go - no free texts

I'm on a pay as you go tarriff; two days ago I topped up £15 to get my usual 500 free texts for this month, but I'm being charged for each text. Any ideas why?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

My phone has become waterlogged and is currently not working, i am wondering if i can get an early upgrade to get a new phone asap.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos