Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Channel 4 Comedy Gala - urgent feedback required

Hi guys we have the opportunity to get hold of a few tickets for the Channel 4 Comedy Gala on Friday the 16th May at the O2 Arena in London. It's a great night of entertainment in aid of the amazing Great Ormond Street Hospital, that every year treat...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being Ripped Off?

I have been with O2 for many years as a pay as you go customer. After receiving a text message from O2 I started to investigate going over to a pay monthly (contract) and eventually ordered a phone on contract on the 23rd. The O2 site stated that as ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch to 4G

Always easy to criticise when things don't go well, but people aren't so quick to say thanks! But just a thanks from me around the switch over to 4G. Got a text with some easy to follow instructions and a few days later 4G appears on my phone as if b...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

tugo app

hi, still trying to work my way around this blog, since the latest TUGO update it gone to pot on my tablet and never really had any joy with the nexus 4,use the tablet as when the signal dropped as I`m in one of those spots that doesn`t matter which ...

Resolved! Help with my iPhone

I've got the new iPhone 5c and can't seem to figure out how to put the little yellow faces in my messages I know it's nothing major but its really bugging me, I was told I need the little world icon next to my space bar but can't find anywhere in my ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unsolicited Order

I moved back to O2 last week after a few years on another network. I'm trying to sort a few things out (minor things like the name on my account/contract being typed in all lower case and my phone plan is for the right amount but notes the wrong hand...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What should I do?!

Okay, I know this question may have been asked before but so far any legwork hasn't found an answer to this. Basically, I own an old HTC Wildfire S that doesn't cut it anymore, so I'm looking for a new phone. I also own a iPod touch which is also in ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service BS35

A claim of 200 performance engineers and yet I cannot get service at home anymore. My phone is constantly going into No Service mode - even the basic of 2G voice communication unavailable. I live in a major town not the back of beyond. I have managed...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being ignored and never receiving call backs

I've resorted to joining this forum in the hope that someone from o2 is able to help OR one of the members is able to advise me.Apologies in advance for the long post but there's no shorter way to sum things up:In mid-September my Sony Ericsson C905 ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos