Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open - What Now?

So, I've just signed up to a 24 month iPad contract. I was told that I qualified for the O2 Open discount as I work for the NHS. The only problem was, I wasn't told how to actually go about getting it.So I'm after a bit of help - I've had a look thro...

Mark_1980 by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Signal

So I got my first iPhone with O2 refresh after having Samsung GT5830, and love the phone, but why is it that I can't get signal, even tho I had no such problem with my old Samsung.Don't get me wrong realise as I live in a village in Norfolk I'm not g...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tazoki is a scam

Tazoki is a quiz and you answer questions by text. Each question you answer they bill about $5 and o2 pays debits the money straight from bank account. They are on a watch list as a scam. How do we get o2 to stop paying them?

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tazoki

O2 is biggest ugly any fraud network company in UK . We have to avoid or ignore this idiot network company. I'm an O2 customer sine 2008, how could they do like that kinda stuff with us. Tazoki is nothing. O2 playing with us . Last four months I paid...

MH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest Andriod bug

See this link:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-33689399 If this turns out to be serious will 02 release a bug fix very quickly?

athgen1 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony M4 Aqua Review- The Good , The Bad and The Faulty

I bought the M4 as a replacement for my iphone 4. Although I like Apple products I looked at the new iphones and they didnt seem that different than my old phone other than speed and screen size and I felt like trying some thing new.My wife swapped h...

• 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

online guru help

Hi, I've just finished an online chat with Preeti, but closed the window before rating the service. It took over 30mins to resolve my issue but Pretti was really helpful, she did everything she could to help me and I just wanted to say thanks!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Data Down?

I've ben waiting and waiting all morning to speak on chat with O2 but they're backed up, so obviously something is wrong somewhere. I can't use the phone for health reasons. Can anyone else in the Cambs region confirm that mobile data is down? Many t...

• 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S6 - 12 days on.

I thought I would do a quick review of the S6 now I have had it for a few days. Instead of doing a full review I do a pros and cons type review of the main points that I have noticed. Pros: Wireless charging - I have the samsung wireless charging pad...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos