Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

premium information received?

I have just received notification of my next bill and instead of the normal 25-30 pounds it is for £69 which includes 9 premium information calls at £3.75 each totalling £33.75. I am a pensioner and have my mobile for security what the he'll is this ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CONTRACT UPGRADES

Hi, Looking to upgrade early but I find so many better O2 deals onsites like moneysupermarket.com. Why can't I access these deals even tho I am with o2? Also the Experis z5 Gold is available on the site for O2 but not internally on the upgrade option...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

Online chat and repair arrangements are proving to be a complete waste of (hours) of my time and are unable to get any further than agreeing to do a repair. Could someone please inform as to how the complaints process works and how I complain. Cjeers...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2-email.co.uk emails! apparently not from o2

so on the second of november i receive an email from news@o2-email.co.uk stating:"November 2015It's time to renew your contract. And upgrade your phoneGood news. You can renew your contract from Saturday 07 November. There are several upgrade options...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

hold music when on hold from your mobile

Hi peeps,bit of a long shot here but does anybody know who sings the song when your on hold from your mobile to 02 number 202,it sounds a bit like franz ferdinand and contains lyrics about a fire!Any suggestions would be greatly apprecited thx jonny ...

• 87 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fibre Optic Upgrade

BT are installing Fibre Optic cables to some of the transmitters in the Madeley Telford area does any one know why.Is it ready of upgrade to 4g or to improve the capacity of the cell

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

How much of your info do apps gather

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-34732514 Not looking for the pros and cons of each os but thought I would share this lets make sure we all try and lock down what apps can harvest from us all on any mobile eco system !

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I am leaving 02 to go to virgin

I am leaving O2 to go to Virgin. I already have my pac code.will I have to pay to get my phone un blocked before I can use the Virgin sim??and if so how much does it cost please.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

So.. I use Gmail on my phone.. But have Hotmail too for less important things. With Hotmail.. I deleted all the emails and they've all come back.. Twice! Strange x

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still Having Porting Issues From Vodafone

Hi All, Just thought whilst on hold with Customer Services yet again, I'd update everyone with a lack of progress report on my issue (its better than listening to the endless hold music). Last week there was real hope - found somwone in CS who said t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos