Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cant connect my new upgrade to 02,

Got my new upgraded phone today. Put the nano sim card into it, cant get it connected to 02 network, got a few texts telling me how to set it up, but they sent them to my old phone an sim, old sim wont fit into new phone, rang them today and they sai...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webmail not working

HI all, is anyone else having problems logging on to webmail? I can access my o2 accounton the o2 site but the webmail feature just times out and doesn't connect. Been like this since early this morning. Contacted o2 via live chat and got told to con...

• 102 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! forever waiting for someone to answer....

So tired of waiting for an o2 agent to pick up. I've been on hold for 20plus minutes each time i have tried to call yesterday and today. Tired 3 times in total. It's not possible for me to sit endlessly on hold.I was planning to upgrade and renew my ...

• 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apple iPad Pro - Your going to need bigger hands

As a self-confessed Apple fan, this is going to be a difficult review to write without being unbiased. With that being said, lets get right to it. The Box Firstly, the box. In typical Apple fashion, the box is very understated. Using as little packag...

iPad Pro Box.JPG iPad Pro Innards.JPG iPad Pro.JPG Paper.JPG
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of Purchase Nightmare

Ok i have spent a week now trying to obtain a proof of purchase document from o2. It has been a nightmare i have been in contact with customer service no less than 10 times. A number of times i have been told the document has been sent and to please ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! gold keyboard

Just thought I'd give a nod here to Go Keyboard. They have a beautiful gold and black keyboard with swipe function which goes beautifully with the platinum gold s6 edge x

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 117 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Webmail

Can't believe that O2 have turned off the webmail service! Customer services have just told me this relates to a communication back in 2013 but can't show it to me. Yes I was one of those customers who moved over to Sky so told webmail would continue...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disgraceful Customer Service

Exactly one year ago, I upgraded my phone. However, it did not suit and I returned it within the period allowed. Although I have spoken to O2 on numerous occasions, and despite their promises to amend and refund the account, I am still been billed fo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer service

if O2 think im going to hang on line for 15mins or more to obtain a "pac code" calling from another mobile they are mistaken. i think i will now change both phones to another network with new numbers.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

Just got my Samsung S6 and 4G coverage is good in my area. My phone settings are set to 4G/3G/2G auto connect. On the O2 website https://www.o2.co.uk/4g/setup/ you enter your number and a code is sent by text. When you enter the code you are given th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos