Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excellent O2 Customer Service

I just wanted to offer some praise to the CS staff who normally get so much criticism.I am in Spain. My sim only contract ends this month and O2 have some damn good deals on all the sim only contracts. I didnt want to do it online... so I rang at 9.1...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Are O2 incompetant?

Hi all, i returned a phone i ordered before Christmas within the cooling off period, i then telephoned to cancel the contract and check that the phone was recieved ok. Was told that phone had been recieved and that the contract would be cancelled, wa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Horrified customer

This morning I have opened 3 default notices from o2! That would be reasonable if I was a nightmare customer and dodged payments, but I have about 7 different contracts running and am rarely late making a payment. The three notices are regarding paym...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my Iphone 6S

Hi guys,Basically I bought an Iphone 6S from a UK store(not an O2 one) and I am using an O2 Pay and Go SIM card. Will I still need to wait 12 months to unlock it?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of registration details

My issue is that I would simply just want to change the details who the phone is registered to. The phone is registered to myself but to change it to my ex-partners because it is his phone but the phone was registered to myself when we bought it on c...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of texts from UK to Berlin

If I am on a pay monthly contract and have unlimited texts in the UK, and My friend is on an EE contract and has unlimited texts in Berlin, would it be free to text each other or would it cost and if so how much?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service

I bought my phone from O2 in April 2015 and than my loud speaker failed on me I phoned O2 customer service I advised me at first to take my phone to O2 and they will replaced it at the store once I got to the O2 store in Brixton they told me they can...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade appalling service

i have received the most appalling service today, I upgraded my phone and used the link I was emailed to place my order, after following the instructions I and putting my payment info in the website crashed and my order didn't go though, however my p...

Julie19671 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S Tablet availability

Hi I have been trying to get a Samsung Galaxy S Tablet for quite a while now and it is always out of stock!! Does anyone know when it will be back in stock! I spoke to O2 on Live Chat a couple of weeks ago and they said the 1st January, but they were...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos