Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

WARNING! o2 Default credit error stopping our mortgage!

O2 have placed a 'Default' mark on my now wife's credit history without us knowing anything about it. We have agreed to buy a new build home under the governments NewBuild scheme and have paid our initial deposit, however, when proceeding with the mo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 54 replies
  • 1 kudos

6 Nations Rugby - O2 Inside Line video

Hi guys, Below is the great O2 Inside Line round up video of last Saturday's England v Scotland game. You can also check out some highlights of the game on our article over at The Blue. I mentioned yesterday that we had some fun rugby stuff planned f...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade question, do o2 price match??

Just wondering, as I cant get through to anyone, if anyone knows if o2 do a price match?? Im due an upgrade at the end of the month and my son has just got a fabulous deal on another site which id also like but ive been with o2 for a long time so kin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handset costs grrr

im looking into getting an iphone 6s plus 128gb and was looking at doing the upgrade through o2 direct. The problem ive found though, is that the handset cost is more expensive than other retailers. For example o2 128gb iphone 6s plus £859.99 sim fre...

nellyrs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 5se is coming on March 18

The announcement will be made on March 15 then the phone will be available from the 18th 3 days after the announcement. http://9to5mac.com/2016/02/12/iphone-5se-ipad-air-3-march-18/

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD courier nicks iPhone.... On cctv

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/cctv-shows-moment-that-delivery-driver-appears-to-145622809.htmlAlways one bad apple (excuse the pun) to ruin the reputation of the preffered courier for may community members.

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to use online chat with Safari 9

Online chat was arduous experience today as: Chat window when first opened does not show all of text so you have to resize itWhen you resize there are no scrollbars or wrapping of text so no matter how size you make dialog you still cannot see textWh...

bigkahuna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos