Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Loss Of Service' Damaged Phone

Sorry if this has been asked previously, I viewed a couple of threads but they were mainly relating to mast issues which luckily, I've never had with 02 in my 10 years with them.I recently damaged my phone(no screen display) and thankfully, I had the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 customer service

O2 has the worst customer service of all the phone providers ! Just called to upgrade....30 mins wait....go online to check options " sorry page not available"....******e service from a ******e company.I call Tesco if I have a query re my son's mobil...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GETTING NOWHERE FAST

Hi,I recieved a call from O2 on Mon 20/02. Long story short I ordered the new Ipad Pro. I received Emails etc but still no Ipad. I then checked with UKMail and listened to a message saying it had been delivered on Wed and signed for by Ahmed. I dont ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

Just wanted to know wen my contact ends and I want to carry it on does it go on to monthly basis

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: o2 Chat

I like o2 chat and it usually works well for me, and quickly - but I am not appreciating the unprofessional personal questions and comments. "oh that is a lovely name" "oh and how is your day going so far"

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 10000mAh Power Bank Review

OnePlus 10k mAh Power Bank Review Well, it does what it says on the tin. It's a small black pack, kind of reminds me of a small book with its shape and size, that holds a massive battery. It's got a swade like texture, but doesn't feel cheap. Its rea...

Screenshot_20170129-104839_01.png IMG_20170211_194104~3.jpg Screenshot_20170211-195410~2.png IMG_20170211_194016.jpg
Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fed up

I'm so fed up with O2 now, I've been with them since April when I was mis sold a product and every issue has snowballed from there.I've been given incorrect information or only peices of information I've had put together myself.Everyone I soak to for...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos