Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact preferences

Over the last few days I have been getting several emails from o2 about there products. It Looks like my account settings have changed back to default without me changing them.Just thought I'd let everyone else know do they can look at their settings...

4G Abroad

I have been to the US, Cyprus, France and Italy this year. Whilst friends on other networks have got 4G whilst roaming in these places, I never have despite having an iPhone 6s and regularly getting 5G in the UK. Does O2 not have 4G agreements with l...

4G1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 shocking customer service and replacement phone

Hi all. i recently had my Samsung galaxy s7 edge replaced due to my iPad falling n smashed the screen. i had it in rose gold. Such a pretty colour. my replacement phone arrived after a week of having no phone. I opened the battered box to find someth...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPHONE 6S 18 MONTHS OLD CONSUMER RIGHTS.

Hi, Just a quick question here that I'm hoping someone may have the answer to. I have an 02 contract which is currently 18 months in of a 24 month contract. Yesterday, my IPhone 6S (£600 iPhone purchased through 02 via 24 month contract) packed up an...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage

HiThis isn't a moan, just a highlight of the crazy logic you guys work to.I have 3GB of data per month - far too much for me. However I'm not allowed to reduce the data, only increase it. Ok, sort of understandable so far. However, I can pay off my h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Harassing Robocalls - changing number?

I have an iPhone 6 on a monthly contract with O2. For the past few weeks, I’ve been getting harassed daily by phone calls from ‘Unknown’, between 4 - 7 times a day, including Sundays. They’re obviously Robocalls, as there is never a voicemail left an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4445 INCURS A CHARGE

RESTRAINT OF TRADE I have complained to Ofcom ASD THE REQUIRMENT TO USE 4445 INCURS A CHARGE WITH THE RESULY ONE HAS TO PAY TO GO. ADDITIONALLY THE 4445 SERVICE IS NOT 24 HR AND UNRELIABLE

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Order Lost and current Phone barred

Just as feedback Ordered an upgrade and settled my existing contract 1 of 3 Showed as signed for which was not by me, o2 unable to provide a POD or give any more infomation just left this. I demand a refund of what i have paid, still heard nothing. A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos