Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Your feedback on Unread Posts and PMs page

Hi everyone, how's your week going? Thanks a lot earlier for providing your thoughts on how you use the forum search page as well as the profile and settings pages as part of the forum platform improvement work we're doing this year. We have made the...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service experiences: O2 Shops

Hi guys, One of my objectives in early 2015 is to collate any experiences and observations from the community in regards to O2's customer service. It comes in many forms in any large company such as O2, so I'll create a thread for a number of ways to...

O2 CS.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G in Spain

Just a quickie. I was in Spain last week for 4 days. I must say that it was a fantastic change to go to a country outside of the U.K and get really good 4G coverage absolutely everywhere. See that's what happens when you go to Telefonica's home terri...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Europe

Just finished a lengthy discussion about Great Britain being part of Europe with O2s complaint department. According to O2, Great Britain is not part of Europe when I comes to their understanding of what constitutes as being part of Europe. The woman...

Lorex cctv viewing

Hi is anybody using a lorex cctv dvr with their bt hub 4, having a few issues with remote viewing ?

Mike6118 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

URGENT: No Service

Hello there, I recently got called by an O2 sales representative to change my tariff and after I got off the call with him, my phone lost service. He said the new sim card would arrive this morning but it is late afternoon now and nothing has arrived...

KSJG98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful signal stregnth in Manchester City

Why is the data speed in Manchester City center so bad STILL??? It’s been like 12 months now!? When you mark it with o2 they say they are working on the problem. But still nothing!? Once my contract is done this year I will not be renewing with this ...

Dajk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad Customer service Ayr

I've been a customer with O2 for over 15 years never had any issues until today while trying to arrange my upgraded phones whichbi messed up in the end because the member of staff wasn't interested because aparently they don't deal with it i have to ...

Rab38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance Claim for a smashed screen

I just wanted to share my recent experience having put in an insurance claim for my smashed iPhone screen. Having tried to look up other peoples experiences dealing with the insurance side of things I discovered that there wasn't a lot out there to t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos