Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Preference change text

I changed some of my preferences on Monday evening, and instantly received text confirmation.Then on Wednesday morning at 2:05am I was woken by another text confirming the same thing.Was there really any need for the early morning text?Has anyone els...

Pooks69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 charges calling Europe

Just been charged £44 calling someone in Spain from my mobile to advise them their Father had died. It was a 27 minute call.i thought the recent European Union directive had stopped these high costs, not with O2 it would appear, £1.55 per minute inc ...

O2 Web pages feedback

Ok. So I don’t know if this has been mentioned before. as some of you will know, o2 website can show incorrect or broken links, incorrect information and much more.Also be great to have the pages rated too. I.e. was this article useful ? so on each p...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

pay as you go bundle

i do think that o2 need to looking into getting unlimted call & text, 20GB for £25 as i feel that that bundle other network offers unlimted call & text. i dont want go on pay monthy paying load of money,

feedback for 101

Just making a suggestion for free calls to the police number 101. I have just spent 60p to make a "free call" because I can't use my bundle minutes.

Your feedback on Unread Posts and PMs page

Hi everyone, how's your week going? Thanks a lot earlier for providing your thoughts on how you use the forum search page as well as the profile and settings pages as part of the forum platform improvement work we're doing this year. We have made the...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service experiences: O2 Shops

Hi guys, One of my objectives in early 2015 is to collate any experiences and observations from the community in regards to O2's customer service. It comes in many forms in any large company such as O2, so I'll create a thread for a number of ways to...

O2 CS.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G in Spain

Just a quickie. I was in Spain last week for 4 days. I must say that it was a fantastic change to go to a country outside of the U.K and get really good 4G coverage absolutely everywhere. See that's what happens when you go to Telefonica's home terri...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Europe

Just finished a lengthy discussion about Great Britain being part of Europe with O2s complaint department. According to O2, Great Britain is not part of Europe when I comes to their understanding of what constitutes as being part of Europe. The woman...