Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Priority Competitions

Has anyone else had any issues with 02 priority competitions.I received a call last year from 02 Priority telling me I had won Ed Sheeran tickets for June 2018 in Newcastle. They took my email address and said I would be sent further information. I h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is o2 going out of business

Hi I have just seen on trust pilot alot if bad reviews of o2 and really bad ones, one even mentioned that is obvious thst o2 are going out of business, I have no issues with o2 and I know every company has problems, but on the whole o2 I have found i...

Forum threads

The way the forum is setup (for me) is that the latest thread is always at the top!Which is ok, but annoying.. I’d like it so that the latest post is always at the top, I seem to be missing out on a lot of decent chatter because they aren’t rising to...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to get a replacement sim from normal to nano

Must have spent half of the day looking online how to get a nano sim.Plenty of links leading to how do the sim swap but for the life of me could not find how the get the replacement sim anywhere.After all the hassle I gave up and went in to my local ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! So, seriously O2, what's the deal with 4G+

It's not officially on O2 but I've said before how every now and then I'm getting 4G+ on O2 on the Z5.Since putting my sim back in tonight it's been solid 4G+ even when in poor signal.

Screenshot_2016-02-04-23-49-36.png
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

4G is obviously of major importance to O2 and to the vast majority of customers. However, the flow of information is hazy, difficult to get consistently and often not available at all. I think it would be nice if we had a part of this forum dedicated...

O2 have ported my number onto someone elses

I currently work for O2 and i’ve never had problems. But just recently i got a PAC code from another network to replace one of the numbers on my account that someone else uses.So called o2 customer service, done all the normal process as you would do...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle

I had a quote for my iPhone of £135I agreed and they sent me their package system to send the phone inI then got an email telling me the screen and they would only give me £25 for the iPhone 6s as it was damaged I emailedthem telling them it was fine...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos