Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reception

Is anybody having trouble with reception around the UK on EE or Vodafone or O2 only askin

paddyguy by Level 4: Observant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal improvement.

There is definitely a better signal in my area that is Densole. Kent.although I have changed my phone from The Galaxy 3 to the 5 this could have been the reason.

Snap by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Beware! Robbed Again

Just a heads-up for people. I was originally defrauded by iFitness, (O2 deny any responsibility for handing over my bank details) of over £100 since last November. Last week, O2 supposedly then barred iFitness from taking this money even though they ...

Seano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abysmal Network connection.

So uptill March /April the network signal was fine 4g 3-4bars and rarly went below 4g,however the mast which is 2 miles away had an upgrade and then 2 weeks later had another upgrade (informed by text of thses events ) since the upgrade i have not be...

Huawei Security Risk?

So not sure if this has been discussed before on here, but I mentioned the possibility that I might go with a Huawei phone for my upgrade this year, and a work colleague mentioned that the UK government are wary and believe that Huawei devices may po...

Really bad customer service

O2 15 August 2018 16 June ’18 – appointment with Guru in Bromley store to transfer data from iphone to Samsung. Mentioned that loved the phone but my phone signal wasn’t as good and was showing as H+. Was told it was unlikely to be 02 signal but show...

Warning ...Check your My O2!

This has been mentioned in another thread but deserves a section of its own I think. @MI5 and myself have noticed a changed to Contact Preferences. Initially I had opted out of Marketing info....today we noticed there is a new layout for the page and...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 188 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2Priority Feedback

Hi - wanted to raise with O2 that it is virtually impossible to send them feedback regarding O2 Priority ... no clear directions anywhere ... even two staff members via an online chat and phone didn't know.Please make this clearer for us.Thankyou.

Beverley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocking premium rate text message

I came to O2 as it offered the best coverage for the area I work in.Today I attempted to place a premium rate text message bar on my phone as I have done with my Vodafone service. The reason for this request is to prevent the M type premium charge in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

customer service in my local O2 store

Whilst on my recent foray en francais I took my Ipad with me which has an O2 sim in it. And before you all start jumping to conclusions that this post is going to be a moan about how it didn't get any coverage etc etc etc I know and I knew and this i...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos