Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer service Instore

I had a really good experience on the phone the guy couldn’t help enough, I decided to pick up Instore and that was where the nice experience ended.The guy Instore had no time for me what so ever gave me the phone walked off to leave me to it. No opt...

network

when will o2 be rolling out 4G+ i know they have roolled it out in leeds liverpool and london but not yet rolled it out in st helensit gets really busy round here

paddyguy by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost return phone

I paid £125 to upgrade early to mate20 pro I didn’t like it and decided to send it back in a prepaid envelope they sent me. that was on 30th last month. Been calling and emailing but they say they haven’t received it to date 9th of November. Am so fr...

Sam1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Expedited delivery

Hello, Just a quick question about anyones elses experience with paying extra to have their phone delivered before 12AM, I paid extra because i need to be at work for 1:30. How good is O2 at getting the item to customers at the promised time? Thanks

Ripoff

Hi Had to say what a ripoff O2 is. I bought an unlocked phone still I have to unlock it to O2. Ripoff! When are these people gonna play fair. When are they gonna stop extorting money out of people like this. My phone was sold to me to work on any net...

DO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

3year contracts

So I'm due an upgrade and have decided to go for OP6T. £41 all in on a 36month contract 20 GB data unlimited calls and texts. Carphone Warehouse offered the same price only 100gb data on a 24 month contract. On further inspection I read that phone an...

Kevin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Accessories on payment plan

I have noticed that other providers are allowing the purchase of expensive accessories, such as the apple wireless headphones, on their account and pay it off monthly as a DDR payment. Surely this is something O2 should take on board and offer with a...

Issue with wifi calling

I am hoping O2 might see this..... There is a problem with wifi calling but the advice form O2 is keep trying it for the next 5 days to find out when it is fixed. It isn't too much to expect from a technology company to publicise the fault and give u...

stevexair by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

09 numbers on my bill

Just had a huge bill and found there are 3 calls to 09 premium rate numbers which are used for adult chat lines. I am horrified as I do not make calls like that and no one else can use my phone. Some must be piggy backing off my number but how do I p...

Charli by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are o2 at Fault or my daughter?

In August this year I received an email from o2 stating with my Family Account I would have free access to Quastodio Premium Parental Control Service. I knew nothing about this except that my daughter had gone to get her daughter a phone in the o2 sh...

Janice44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos