Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Money back

I think it's a fair question that people are asking about money being given back to customers as in my house we have 4 accounts with you so it did cause a real problem. Will be interested to see what response you give.

Stephenf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Bit Off-Putting

Just looking at the alternative tariffs from other networks for my sim only contract, and I’ve notice O2 are the highest priced. 2GB data + unlimited minutes & texts is £13 on O2 but much less with other networks. Put simply, O2 aren’t very competiti...

Joan55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone is sending 'texts' automatically

This evening [Thursday] my phone strated to send 'texts' automatically - only its not, it signals that one is sent, take the value off my credit and simply continues to send 'texts'The only way I can sop this is to switch off my phone.So far its done...

fred by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Data all day!

This is unacceptable. I will ask full refund plus compensation! I’m an O2 user since 2018 and your service not only let me down but incur in damages in my business and personal affairs!

NoData by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Issues - Missed shift

Hi O2,Unfortunately due to today’s network issues I was unable to fulfill my deliveroo shift, resulting in a loss of earnings.As a student this is a substantial amount of money for me with possible reprocussions.Will I be compensated / credit for a l...

Network Error

Had no network all day, not been informed by O2 there was an issue, and can’t get through by phone or live chat and nowhere to email. Read online would be back on by 5pm but still waiting. Had a busy day without use of phone or explanation from O2, v...

Compensation

All day the internet has not been working, causing disruption today. Will the o2 customers be compensated for this disruption? Kind regards Shantel

shantel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still can't send messages or ring out I need my phone for work and your think I'm paying my phone bill on the 8th iv lost a days wage as I use my phone for work this needs to be sorted asap

Liam1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos