Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Hi all my contract with vodafone ends next week so was wondering if you guys can help me choose a new phone as I don't know what get

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei redemption website issue

I'm aware that you cannot claim until 30 days after your purchase, but has anyone reported the issue they have with the captcha on the site? Is this the correct place to place such an issue? I'm sure this will cause issues for people when they decide...

Brophy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle

DO NOT USE O2 RECYCLEI sent my Samsung galaxy S7 to O2 recycle after being offered £85!After receiving my old phone they are now saying that the offer has been reduced to £17 due to screen burn!Well O2 recycle I have pictures proving that this phone ...

Aldag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Spotlights in 2019 :)

Hi all! Some of you might be familiar with the Community Member Spotlights that we've been posting in the Welcome & News board. The Spotlights are a fun and light-hearted way to highlight our community members, and give other members a chance to lear...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Complaint

I contacted complaint review service in 8th Jan. Hsve also phoned and fed back via text.... still awaiting response. They owe me money. What a shambles of a company. Anyone help?

DLP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked phone for no reason

O2 is one of the worst networks been with o2 for more then 3years yet they keep asking me to more money for my phone when I don’t even owe them a penny taking them to court

Ran6s by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Canterbury Again!!!!

What is it with Canterbury? There have been compaints on and off about coverage in this area since 2012.For nearly 4 months since moving back to the area I cannot use my phone for either calls, 3G or 4G. EE no issue. (edit removed Vodafone as they ha...